At your plastic surgery consultation on Long Island, your doctor may ask these and other questions to help determine if plastic surgery is right for you:
- What is the reason you are considering plastic surgery?
- Do you understand the risk of complications associated with the procedure you are considering?
- Have there been any major changes in your life or health recently?
- Are you committed to taking the time needed for proper recovery and following post-op instructions carefully?
- Will the cost of plastic surgery create financial stress in your life?
- Have you discussed your surgical plans with family and friends?
- Do you have a support network and someone to help you during recovery?
Ultimately, your doctor will be the one who decides if you are a good candidate for plastic surgery. Long Island residents who are interested in discussing cosmetic surgery in more detail should request a surgical consultation with Dr. Romanelli or Dr. Layliev at North Shore Cosmetic Surgery in Melville, New York, or call 631-424-3600 today.